Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Posing Posers Collection

The weekend was good...Our parents have agreed on the "wedding date" *yeah* I don't feel like announcing it at the moment. Anyway, for the people that matters (or perasan they are..heheh) will tell you guys as and when I see you :)

I had 2 classes on Saturday. One being a TOTAL nightmare :p Anyway since classes was 2 hours apart, Lan and I lepak together for a bit to kill time, anyway I saw this Malay men eating MCDONALDS at Tasik Shah Alam. Whether or not you choose to fast is your choice, but please exercise some respect and eat at some secluded place and not "lovingly" share Big Mac with your gf on broad day light for everyone to see *whatever*

After class, Lan and I went to SACC, while waiting for Maghrib we went jewellery hunting. Found this real nice white gold pendant and bracelet at Diamond & Platinum. It's simple but cool (the chains are interlink/braided with each other) Keeping that in mind for the wedding, I don't think I'll get another ring. I already have 3 despite the fact not being such a "ring person" :p Lan was all *gung ho* and was all "let's get it now" (termakan words of the real nice salesperson, no doubt) but I don't see the harm of checking out more shops (an excuse to shop..hahah) Anyway we still have loads of time....

Sunday afternoon, was spend doing chores... Went out with Cath, Jessie and Matt to Curve. Had loads of fun hanging out, though a bit penat because we walk around quite a bit.


Jessie and I at Nichi changing "cam whoring" No prize guessing who's ideas was it :p


Cath and I


Together again after 2 years *like so drama* hahaha


*shaky pictures* courtesy of Jessie (as always)


With Messy :p


Yummy cuppies :) from Cupcake Chic


At Bubba Gump Shrimp


Posing while waiting for Azan


Matt's blinded by the flash


Our yummy appetizer... Onion Ring and some Cajun chicken thingy (can't remember the name)

Anyway the food was better than the one I had on my birthday. I had the Mama's Fried Chicken and so did Cath and Matt. Jessie had the Shrimp New Orleans. For desert we had the cupcakes. A lot of food was wasted though because the portion's kinda huge.

All this food talk is making me hungry. I suddenly feel like going to TGIF for berbuka. I think I'll go off now and think of ways to seduce Lan to drive to Subang and get me my mac and cheese *yum* Come to think of it Manhattan Fish would be good too... Alamak, now I'm all lapar.

Happy Berbuka, everyone

xoxo
Far

No comments: