Monday, May 30, 2011

*Shhhhhhhh*

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead


I love this song :p
A secret is very difficult to keep.
Especially the extra juicy ones
You can't help but go to the other person whispering
"swear you won't tell anyone"
Ironically 30 minutes after you made the same promise to someone else
Hahahaha....

The best solution? Just keep it to yourself
If people ask you later why they weren't inform in the first place the perfect answer would be...

I didn't tell you in the first place because I don't want you to know :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have been watching pretty little liars

~f@R~ said...

The song is quite popular actually. They even used it in one of the GG episodes.