Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mini Hari Raya Post :)

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera :)

Just a short post to state that I'm alive and well and back from my 10 days break *alhamdullilah* People have been asking for me to upload pictures via FB and Blog but I've had no time to properly download pictures from my various gadgets i.e. DSLR, BB and Tab into my laptop. No time ( malas mode)

At least the pictures in my tab has seen the light of day since it's easier to edit pics (sangat penting supaya sentiasa nampak cun) + consolidate (if not berjuta2 gambar terpaksa di upload) via various photo apps. So please be patient with me :)

*Alhamdullilah* my Aidilfitri was well spent with the lil kiddies and family. Travelling with the 3 tots ain't that bad and even my detractors have to concede that my "loratness" in keeping the kiddies on a schedule is beneficial to everyone (haha).

So here's a little spoiler of pics of our Raya celebration so far... more coming soon ( I hope!)

 The Azlan's on the 1st Day of Aidilfitri
2nd Hari Raya : A pic before starting our journey to Felda Soeharto, Perak :p

P/S: The kiddies are at that age yg susah nak ambik gambar because they are constanly moving. The sucky part is, if the photos are take by ME semua lawa, but when I'm in the pic semua moving... benci!!!
PP/S: We're finally going back to Melaka this weekend. I miss beraya in my kampung. Raya tahun ni rasa lain sangat. It is good but in a very different way.
PPP/S: Tau tak best teramat sangat ada twin girls esp. for a person who loves clothes and dressing up as I do. It is like having your own life size dolls to play dress up with hahaha

2 comments:

Sha said...

Kenapa ur girls comel sangat?? more pics of the twins please

~f@R~ said...

Comel macam mummy dia lah... Hahah takle kena fair. Ryan jealous la if gambar adik dia je :p