Thursday, February 14, 2013

The one on our 4 days weekend :)

Thanks to Chinese New Year, Malaysians had a long weekend last week. With my parents away performing their Umrah, I was brought to task to arrange for a fun filled activity weekend to distract them from Atuk and Nenek's absence. My mum and I already made a promised to my lil man, that since he can't follow them to Mecca, he got to go to Aquaria instead (haha thank god he did not realised that he was shortchanged) So all week leading to Saturday if you ask him "atuk and nenek mana?" his answer will be "Atuk ngan nenek pergi Mekah, Ayen ngan mummy gie Aquaria, tengok Shark :p"

We arrived in KLCC around 11am-ish. Traffic was super awesome and it only took us 30minutes from Klang to KL. KLCC was also not so crowded. Heaven

Family photo at the "front gate"

Heheh above is Ryan's first trip to Aquaria in September 2012 (9 months young) and latest pic (3 years and 1 months)

Look how much my cheeky cheeks have grown, before he was no taller than an Asian Small-clawed otter, now he is taller than a smooth coated otter 

Us with the great white shark :)

Ryan in a trance. Loving the whole experience

He was so happy he got to take photo with this "still" shark. When we walked pass normal fish/reptiles display he kept on telling me to hurry up "Ayen tak nak tengok fish,  nak tengok shark je -__-"


Nya looking bored coz she's a bit under weather. Iman happy she's getting pushed around and Ryan in his "cow cap and harness" The guy asked me "kenapa lembu kak" I told him "nak attract shark's attention" (ehh sukahati aku la kan haha)

Lunch at Ben's KLCC. Again minimal crowd :) Cheeseburger for hubby, my "usual" pesto spaghetini, Ice chocolate for Ryan, bekal "boiled carrot and potatoes for Ryan and the girls" and Nacho Libre for everyone


New toys for the lil munchkins as a treat for behaving so well all week. Identical scary Chuckie like dolls for Iman and Ranya and a Happyland Police Station :) A picture of  Ryan who is of course playing with adik's toys



Homemade fish pie :) Not bad for my first try

Monday afternoon, on the way to PD and my princesses in their cute mint cheongsam.

We booked a room in Avillion Admiral Cove PD, Ryan of course wanted to swim once we stepped in the room. Love the view. The facilities is not bad but I have to say not very stroller friendly (no ramps or lift heading to LG where the pool and restaurant is situated)

Early morning walk

Ryan mirroring me. Iman and Ranya squashed in the mini stroller. Handy contraption I have to say :)

Spidey Ryan. The twins in their new jeggings and also tops from Aunt Cath from Japan :) Loving it

The hotel rooms is quite spacious, we booked the premium room with twin sharing beds (queen bed was not available during our visit) and an extra day bed. Clean bathroom and good room service. The breakfast buffet was ok. Choices was quite limited and you have to come early or you'll be stuck dining outside or even worst having to wait for a table.

We forgo our usual PD seafood spree because Ranya was still coughing and Lan and I didnt really want to drag 3 toddlers around at night. We ordered room service instead. However, before leaving PD we dropped by another of our family fave everytime we're in PD which is the Cowboy Nasi Ayam Kukus place. Love the grilled chicken and spicy sauce. The rice portion is very small though. I think the place grew almost twice its size from when we first tried it in 2011
All in all we had a good weekend break, despite the twins being on-off sick. I have to say traveling with the 3 kiddos and without extra help are not that bad. They were pretty well behaved actually (and surprisingly ;p) 

Having said that, I can't wait for my parents to be back this Sunday. I miss them... even my mum's constant nagging hahaha. I know one little boy is also counting the days (not that he can count just a figure of speech ;p) for when he's back in his atuk's arms. Ohhh and how awesome, tomorrow is FRIDAY

No comments: