Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This boy got talent *masyaAllah*

Date : 6 October 2013
Venue: Hotel Goldcourse, Klang

Earlier this month, Ryan's kindy had organized a Graduation Day (for the 6 year old) and Talent Day (for the 4-5 year old). It was a successful and fun filled event. Watching the little munchkins perform (and forget) their steps warms my heart. I couldn't help but tear up a little watching little strangers reciting Surah Yassins by heart and accepting their diplomas after that. That would be my little boy in 2 years time *in sha Allah*

Time is moving very fast, hopefully, I will get to enjoy this phase to the maximum because I would sure miss this moment when my children would be too old and too cool to hang with mummy :'(

with my handsome little boy at the start of the event :)
The "doorgifts" for the kiddies, kinda cool that they remembered the "celebrated" by providing toys to all the little men and ladies. Ryan was of course over the moon to get this "CARS" garage set which made him totally pumped up to perform
I admit I was crazy nervous, totally afraid that there would be a repeat to his sports day tantrum. Alhamdullilah Ryan proved to be a total champion, remembering all his steps and looking as if he was having the time of his life on stage.
The biggest surprise of the day : Ryan and I was awarded the Most Creative award for his class for the Fun English at Home programme. I did not expect this but I would say it is kinda awesome when your hard work is recognized even if I was just doing something I truly love and enjoyed, which is arts and crafts and spending time with Ryan. Now I'm all pumped and "kiasu" to win it again next year:p

--------------------------------------------------------

A short video of Ryan doing the 'Endang'. A Negeri Sembilan dance, which is quite fitting because he is 1/4 N9ners anyway hehehe. My extended family members (my aunt and uncles) semua excited tengok the video because it is part of our "heritage. Enjoy :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Ryan is just too cute la Far.

~f@R~ said...

Thanks dear