Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kidz Paradise, Klang Parade (Review)

I'm always on the look out for new and fun activities for my children. As much as I personally LOVE shopping, I try to limit activities involving plain shopping excursions, makan-makan and movies. It is ok once in a while but doing it weekly does nothing for the kiddies physical, mental and emotional development (Disclaimer: This is just MY personal parenting style, please do not take this as a criticism in any manner, lain orang lain preference-nya ;p) 

Anyway, I was reading the review of this indoor playground on several blogs and I was interested in trying the Cassia Seed  pool, and since they're now available in Klang Parade, why not,huh? My verdict? I totally loved it. The kiddies spent close to 2 hours playing in the pool and later trying out the rest of the playground. You have to be careful with the children curiosity in trying to "taste" the  cassia seeds though.

The charges is a bit steep in my opinion (especially in my case :p) RM 25 (weekday), RM38 (weekday & public holiday).We decided to try the package which cost RM150 (7 visit any day) - this will stretch to 2-3 visits for my family. Setting aside the rates, if you're looking for activities which involves triggering your children 5 senses, this is an activity to consider which I highly recommend.

Check out their website: Kidz Paradise

Look at the smile on Ryan's face


Iman having fun :)

Dig dig dig Ranya....

Iman's favorite activity of the day: Pool Ball or is Ball Pool?


Hahaha mummy can't help but try it out too :)

No comments: