Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hazy State of Mind...

I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment both at work and at home so my mind is all over the place. I have so many thing to write about but seriously do not know where to start. Maybe I shall wait when my mood is a bit better, or else I'll end up ranting like a mad woman :p

THINKING HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! 


We managed a quick gateway to run away from the haze and to celebrate my dad's birthday. Instead of our normal beach holiday, we opted for a trip to the highlands. Everyone had fun but I think I'm more of a beach person. I'm so in need of a trip to "sea gaze" soon. Don't think that is possible, with the horrible haze situation. 

Check out my reviews by clicking on the links :)

Gosh, I do need a holiday but December can't come soon enough with work obligations, minimal leave left and the fact that my parents are going for their umrah soon inshaallah. Oh my and Ryan is starting school soon, so preparations needs to start ASAP. 

Having 3 little children can really put a huge hole in your pockets. Alhamdulillah we're still stable financially and can still afford some "extras"  but with the rising prices, I would really need to reassess my spending. 

As much as I want to be angry at the ministers and the government, I know I'm also responsible for my  own spending habits. The world financial situation is not at its greatest, so I need to spend less and save more. We need to make some lifestyle changes. Hopefully, there's some good news coming from the upcoming budget which will benefit the rakyat as a whole. 

It is frustrating that I've been paying taxes to the government since day one of work but am not able to enjoy much of the "giveaways". No more BRIMS please. Whateverlah kan... changing the government is not possible at the moment so I'm gonna focus on changing myself. I WANT TO IMPROVE MY SPENDING HABIST. (hoping that typing in caps will get the message across better :p)  kenapalah susah sangat nak istiqamah bab ni??? Hopefully I can change for the better. Pray for me???

Anyway have a good week everyone. Stay in and away from the haze ok...

No comments: