Thursday, October 21, 2010

20102010

The date 20102010 is truly a joyous and special date to the Azlan household for two reasons

Occasion 1: Ryan turn 10 months old :)

He is such a happy baby... I love how he'll always greet me with sweetest smile on his face whenever I come home. He's also developed this little thing where he'll make you greet him FIRST when you come in the door.

I conducted an experiment last Tuesday where I decided to give Lan a hug first instead of picking him up and boy was Ryan pissed :p terus terkedek2 turn around, crawled to my direction and hugged my legs and started whimpering... and he did his hysterical "I'm going to cry" laugh so you better pay attention to me. Funny!!!

Ryan with his enabler No1: "sayang nenek..sayang nenek" hahah that is my mum's tag line everytime they are together :p

Enabler No 2: Geram so manja with his atuk... everywhere atuk goes nak ikut je... He'll go to my dad, tap my dad's legs and suruh atuk pangku while finishing he's milk. Then he'll turn around give Lan and I the cheekiest smile as if to say "haha mummy what can you do about it?"

Milestones :
  1. Can now says mama, dada, tata and babble incoherently
  2. Stand on his own with support of furniture or other people
  3. No teeth but gums are swollen. Soon?
  4. Will wave when you say bye bye and when he's in da mood will say "tata" - his first word used in the right context :p
  5. Understand the word "NO" but won't necessary listen :p
  6. Everytime Azan is on the TV : he will stay rooted to his current spot and will keep quiet and made the "shhh" sound (i.e. please hormat azan and don't talk) sometimes he will mimicked the one finger to the mouth gesture - Anakku The Imam Muda/Baby (insyallah)
  7. Have started to brush his own teeth with assistant of course
  8. Knows where his toys are and the function of each one :)
  9. Will cry when you take his "toys" away. Harder to distract when his mind is set on something (favourite victim my Blackberry)
  10. Will automatically scamper in panic everytime he sees me wearing tudung or dressing up in nice clothes, if dah nampak mummy dia pakai makeup will directly stand at the bed railing, wave his hand frantically and make loads of noise until someone picks him up. Kaki jalan ni...

Occasion 2: We got our house keys :)

*Alhamdullilah* Was my first thought. Second was happiness and relieve. Only god knows the kind of hardship we've got to go through before managing to secure our crib. I admit that the stress do sometimes take a toil on my sanity but I always believe that good things don't come easy (more on this on next post) so bring it on!!

The first person that I have to thank is my parents, they really tried to make the transition easy for Lan and I. They assisted us in every way possible way: moral, emotional and financial support. I'm so lucky to have them as parents and of course not forgetting my in-laws who was equally supportive.

It's going to be a long and tough journey ahead but I look forward to building our home together with Lan and Ryan... Wish us luck *insyallah*

2 comments:

NDYANAH K . said...

bab imam muda tuu , WOW !

~f@R~ said...

hahaha why not kan???