Monday, October 11, 2010

Ten Ten Ten...

I finally had my lazy Sunday after weeks of hectic weekends...

After a gruelling Saturday class presentation (konon) I want nothing more than to laze around and do nothing. Ryan of course had other plans for me, he started having high bouts of fever, which is totally scary. Brought him to DEMC because I was worried but the doctors told us it was nothing serious and just to monitor him closely.

On Sunday, I put my foot down and told hubby I don't want to go to any open house, do any house painting, appliances shopping etc as I want to relax. Ryan was better so he was less fussy. We did go back to Shah Alam for a few hours, got my STRAWBERRY SHAKE from MCD's and a few new DVD's.

Watched "Resident Evil 4" which was a bit of a disappointment. I love the 1st installment and the others are just a long list of bore to me ;p not looking forward for the next movie at all.Later we watched "Avatar: The Last Airbender" I love the cartoon and the movie is not bad despite the awful review. Dev Patel sangat comel (haha)Ryan was lepaking at the crook of my shoulders watching together quietly (a welcome change) and he literally started screaming when the movie ended. I guess he like the movie too...

Revenge of TV Series: I also watched these episodes the weekend :-

GLEE 2 :) : Rachel is more annoying than usual (is it possible??), Uncle Jesse of Full House- I love you, Britney looks like Britney Spears (only hotter), I love Kurt's version of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" -a tear :`( All in all not a bad start to the season....

VAMPIRE DIARIES 2 : I have to say I hate the book, it is badly written, plot is all over the place and the way the character is developed is crappy. But the script writer of VD are doing a good job in re-telling the stories of Elena, Stephan and Damon. I LOVE CATHERINE. The chick kicks ass and don't wear her heart on her sleeves. Her character reminded me of Lady Gaga's PokerFace "she got to love nobody"

Gossip Girl 4: Saving the best for last :) Paris, fashion, friendship, cute guys and Monet paintings (which I can't look without thinking of Panda's- more story on this later) All the drama and gorgeous outfits make me wanna go BLIND... I'll kill to have the same wardrobe (minus the shoes, the clothes are better and more wearable than the ones in SATC -sorry Carrie-)

Arrghh Blair & Chuck : All the love and heartache... Have you ever love someone so much but can't say it out loud and you kept it all inside. You act like a total brat because you can't show him how you feel... He probably thinks you hate him but deep down inside you're dying that he don't know how much you care????

Hahaha the story of my life during the "Far Spanish Telenovela Episodes" Anyway sangat sedih lah.... I hope they got back together... Yes saya over sebab saya suka watch tv and konon relate to the characters :)

Cupcakes and Macaroons *killer combination*.... I'm saving for Europe (Airs Asia X ;p) once I've gone for my Umrah and Haj (hahah have to set my priorities straight kan?) But seriously kalau ada rezeki would love to bring Ryan for Umrah in the near future :) Pray that my wish come true....

The Leading Actor in My Life Story : Get well soon handsome :)

6 comments:

Sha said...

Hope Ryan is better

NDYANAH K . said...

darling kakna , nak VD2 dan GG4 pretty please , I LOVE YOUUUU

farah said...

Jangan kasi nurul nanti dia tak belajar !! kasi kat aku jer.. hehehe

~f@R~ said...

satu episode charge RM5... currently ada 4+4 = RM40 please :)

NDYANAH K . said...

sampai ati kaknaaa , haha kaklong pun dah tak syg akak haaaaa :(

farah said...

hahaha nurul... no menghabiskan masa menengok siri2 yang tak berfaedah yer... chuck bass takkan kemana-mana ..so sila prepare untuk final anda dulu !!!