Friday, June 1, 2012

Dino-chooo

As a kid I LOVE the Dinosours (still do actually) dulu nak jadi palentologist but tah macam mana stuck end up as a lawyer :p Ryan inherited my love for the big monsters (he can't help it really since I buy Dino related books/CDs all the time to encourage him :p ) Anyways Lan and I plan to bring him to the Dinosour Live Exhibition at the Science Center (which is seberang jalan to my office) this weekend. Ryan went last year but he was too young to appreciate the exhibition but since he's currently at the stomping and roaring stage (i.e. like T-Rex) maybe he'll enjoy it more. We'll see...



This will be a short boring post coz I can't breathe. Currently recovering from a very bad bout of flu... There's a flu bug at home that just won't go away. It started with Lan - Ranya - Iman - Me -Ryan - Me and now back to Iman *sigh* what to do.... 

No comments: