Thursday, December 13, 2012

121212 : The Day My Princesses Turn ONE

Dear Iman & Ranya,

I can't believe you are one. 
The past one year has been a blessing. 
With both of you each joy and happiness is always x2
Mummy, Daddy and Ryan is so thankful that both of you are around.

My prayers are always with you 
My dua to Allah is for you to grow up into solehah, intelligent, healthy and gorgeous young ladies
*in sha Allah*

Loads of love, hugs and kisses and hope both of you enjoyed the little mini celebration mummy and daddy planned for you yesterday


Lan and I took leave to bring my 2 little angels out for their birthday lunch at One Utama
Excuse the headless snowman, my husband is rubbish with photo composition 
(but we LOVE you anyway, daddy ;p)

Yesterday was a bit of challenge because we were left without our double strollers 
(which is in my sis safekeeping for our Johor/Melaka/Singapore trip next week)
I think I have grown a pair of muscles from taking turns to carry the twins around OU
Anyway loving their new ruffled top that I got from Brands Outlet and the recycled tutu skirts
Comelkan the birthday girls :) 


What are birthdays without presents?
I had the twins choose their presents, made them go through a few selections and they made the final pick. We ended up with my little ponies dolls. I LOVE MY LITTLE PONIES :)
I had to hide the hairclips though as it is not 1 year old friendly but the twins esp. Iman had so much fun putting on and taking out the ponies shoes 
(oh no daddy another shoehaholic in the making)

Ohh and I got them a pair of maxi dresses. 
The rare exception when I buy IDENTICAL clothes because it is just too cute.
You see I do dress them in similiar designs but I rarely buy them in the exact colours etc.
Sebab at the end of the day, the feeling of having double of everything in exact same colour,size and designs just aint cool :p


We had our lunch in New York,New York Deli
The food is so-so la. The root beer float is HUGE but lacking that extra umpphh you can only get in A&W 
The meat platter was adequate but I only managed to taste a bit of everything so maybe you should not take my final review on it. 
Had to tapau because we didn't get the chance to eat properly as the twins got restless 
But the mushroom cappuccino soup is quite good. 
The extra milk foam and dash of choc gave it some extra flavor

Food Ratings : 6.9/10

Ryan, Iman and Ranya birthday favors to be distributed to the friends in Kindy. 
50 toothbrush and toothpaste sets that I, not in my brightest moments decided to wrap individually instead of chucking it in a paper bag :p 

From the girls are ones wrapped in pink princess printed paper and from Ryan is the one with pirate wrapping paper design. Both came with stickers with the kiddies names :)

The toothbrushes was hubby's idea. 
Which made for a good change from the usual "jajan" that usually end up in the parents tummy anyway :p

That is all for Project Birthday 2012: Part 1. 
Part 2 & 3 coming soon. Stay Tune!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday pretty Iman & Ranya.

ZAR said...

Happy Birthday twin!!!

~f@R~ said...

Thanks all :)

Unknown said...

happy 1st birthday twins! the toothbrush idea is brilliant