Thursday, June 19, 2014

Let's get SARKY.....

I was googling for sarcastic birthday cards (becoz that is just the way I roll haha) and I stumbled into some of this "someecards" which totally matches  my feelings/mood at the moment....

You know posts like "Far is feeling empty, dejected and heartbroken" - Pastu when people ask them about it they'll go all "nothing, I'll be fine in a month...." Tapi dying for people to keep on asking sebenarnya :p

Ahhhh my fave. These people will post things like "thou shall not backbite and talk bad about your sisters as it is like eating their flesh etc" but in real life their fave past time is to back stab people left, right and center. My problem is they give people who is serious about "hijrah" a bad name. When you don't practice what you preach, you'll lose credibility that when you do talk about things that is proper dakwah. People may also ignore you sebab people just think everything coming out of your mouth is hypocrisy......

Hahaha yup some people just thrive for the drama, takde drama pun carik drama jugak. 

The only problem with the above is just because they LOVE the drama, they think everybody around them appreciates it too... Please leave me alone as I don't want to  co star in your straight to DVD c-rated productions.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh "friends" who'll be there for you when they need you :) and at the same time complaint that we never go out anymore because "you" did not call them. Marilah bersangka baik, maybe their phones only work ONE way......

Agree to disagree je boleh? and just respect the differences without resorting to further negativity, backstabbing, drama dan lain-lain seperti yang dibincangkan diatas.....

I can't control other people feelings and actions but I can control how I react towards it. Here's to hoping that I can react POSITIVELY towards them. Another thing to keep in mind is I can't control how other people think of me as it is not my problem anyway. So if people don't like me or the things I do it is THEIR problem and I should not waste my time thinking about.


Whatever,beaver!!!!

No comments: