Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The way to MY MAN's heart....

My hubby likes to eat. Like is an understatement actually. He LOVES to eat. So the best way to ambik his hati is by cooking. I won't say that I'm an EXCELLENT cook, that credit goes to my sister ;p but I'm not bad-lah. Throughout Ramadhan I rarely prepare food for breaking fast due to classes/time/plain malas & penat :p

I'll cook simpler dishes for sahur like spaghetti or nasi goreng even french toast (all depending on the degree of kerajinan) coz tak berbaloi nak masak dishes banyak2 for 2 people. Yelah takkan nak masak nasi ngan telur goreng je kan...

Semalam due to the goodness of my heart, I made one of hubby fave dishes. For some reason kat rumah tu banyak fresh fish. He wanted me to goreng it all off, "eeeee, serious tak best langsung" So I masak lah "ikan cencaru sambal cili api belah belakang" Itz a bit leceh coz you got to cook the fish and the sambal separately and I really tak pandai goreng ikan (mesti kena minyak) but becoz I'm NICE and sayang punya pasal buatlah jugak (hahahah tapi mengungkit, kan!)

My yummy fish sambal, rendang daging (courtesy of MIL) & sayur kangkung goreng yang di beli di pasar ramadhan :)

Close up of my yummy fishy... serious best...

Hahahhah from 4 ekor tinggal 1 je :) bak kata my grandma (one of her MAIN ADVICE when she found out I was getting married) "bila dah kawin nanti rajin2 pergi dapur, bagi suami rasa air tangan, biar dia sentiasa ingat, masak air pun jadilah" hahahahah nampak sangat my grams tau cucu dia malas nak masak...

So hubby are you thinking of me? *smirk*roll eyes* foot tapping on the floor*

Note: Can't wait to see my cinta hati no 2 on Friday :) Lan got competition.....

3 comments:

Sha said...

Buatlah open house for raya than you can cook for me

~f@R~ said...

Malas ahhahaha

Jolie Mendes said...

gerammmssss
:P