Friday, August 28, 2009

Isn't it Ironic...

I've never been fat and at one point of time when I was 17-20 I was bordering skinny... The rest is history. There are times when I know I whined about putting on weight and wanting to be more toned (which usually have nothing to do with weight but more with the lack of exercise) and so on...

However, this is getting borderline ridiculous... I went on the scale this morning and found out that I lost all the Kg's I gained last month. Geramnya. So I'm going to the panel doctor in a bit to ask for her opinion on the weight loss. Next week is Beanie's next appointment so am praying everything will be A-ok.. anyway walaupun weight turun, I know for a fact that my belly is expanding so hope Beanie is getting all the needed nutrients. Gotto go :) Shall update later...

No comments: