- I'm entering into my 3rd trimester @ 7 Months (29 weeks) = Managed to gain 3 kg last month :)
- Total pregnancy weight so far whooping 6 kg in 29 weeks
- Feeling great, alhamdullilah it's been an easy ride so far :) Hope the good luck will continue till the end of pregnancy *insyallah*
- Lan and I went for our first pre-natal class last Friday. Good experience and I think we learn a lot from it. 3 more classes to go :) but I think the best take away point is about sharing of responsibilities. No such thing as segregation of daddy/mummy role :)
- We managed to get 70% of the baby stuff. There's a million of stuff to choose from, I can barely make up my mind on the "suitable" types, "right" colour and "appropriate" size etc but the process is so fun esp. since I can combine all my fave activity into one: shopping, spending time with hubby and have fun choosing stuff for baby beanie...
-Anyway I look more preggers now, for the past 2 weeks people have been coming to me exclaiming "OMG you're pregnant??" "7 months? really, can't tell up till this week" etc heheheh
- My lil sweetie is doing good too :)
- Growing at an incredible rate (Beanie now weigh 1kg)
- I know beanie going to grow up into an incredible football player.. with all the kicking and headbutts
- Smart too :) He refused to go to sleep until all his bed time "rituals" are done (i.e mummy to take all her medication, goodnight wishes from both mummy & daddy and all his 5 surah are read to him + his nightly doa :p)
- Love showers, chocolate (esp kit-kat), Ice hazelnut choc from Starbucks, Vanilla and Strawberry Shakes, story books esp (Harry Pot2 and Kisah Dari Al-quran series) and mummy & daddy's voice :p
- How do I know all this? some people may say it's coincidence, well like what the midwife told us in the class... the mummy instinct will kick in and you'll just know :) i.e I can literally feel Beanie kick in approval :)
- We got the perfect name for Beanie (insyallah) It's easy to remember & pronounce, politically correct, good meaning in Arabic, I've even "research" on the "right" spelling to ensure when translated the meaning in Arabic will stay the same ( I think what some people don't realised is when you change the spelling of a name, when translated into the Arabic letters, the name would have a different meaning)
- The Moo Grobag that I wanted to get for Beanie is sold out :( so susah lah nak carik cool moo items *sigh*
Updates in General
- I've answered a question that some people have been asking me for the past 7 months, if you don't get what I mean... too bad so sad, sape suruh blur :p
-Exam are at the end of this month, so when I'm not busy with work I'm busy with assignments :)I'm doing great so far....
- Last Tuesday was Daddy's birthday. We (Lan, Sis, Mummy and I) got him an E75 handphone. Quite pricey (and I want one myself) but for daddy it's worth it :p Anyway my dad is quite tech savvy so takdelah membazir as I know he will learn to operate 80% of the function by Saturday.
Daddy's new toy!!!
Well no more updates for now, at least nothing positive. There's a million of stuff to write if I choose to bitch about "some people" but I rather not dwell on things that don't benefit me. I have so much to be thankful for so why should I care about some minor bumps on the road :p *insignificant being*
Toodles for now, take care!!!
Toodles for now, take care!!!