Thursday, February 24, 2011

Croaking I am...

I'm bored and a friend fwd-ed an email entitled "what your birth date says about you" . The descriptions are based on your birthday. I don't know the science involved in coming up with the criteria but like I said I was bored so here goes...

I'm a Bullfrog

You symbolize a very happy-go-lucky approach in life.
Well I do try and keep a positive outlook on life but I won't say that I'm the most cheerful person in town. My mum would call me downright grumpy actually (haha)

Whatever the surroundings may be, grim or cheerful, you remain unaffected.
Again, I can't say this is true because if people around me are sad, of course it will effect me on some level. I may be indifferent but I'm not insensitive.

In fact, you spread cheer wherever you go.
I hope so-ler but I highly doubt it (huhu)

You are the leader of your group of friends and good at consoling people in their times of need.
Well I would say I'm a good listener (when I want to be ;p ) If you don't know me well you would think that I don't care (you're probably right coz I try not to masuk campur other people's business) but my friends know that I'll be there for them if they need me (any time, any day). Anyway BEWARE!! despite the sometimes blur look I usually know more that I let on. Look BLUR think SMART thingy that I have going on...

You dislike hypocrisy and tend to shirk away from hypocrites. They can never be in your good books, no matter what.
Well everybody hates hypocrite unless it is them doing it (huhu)

You are very methodical and organized in your work. No amount of mess, hence, can ever encompass you.
Ok this is true... I hate mess. I don't have OCD and I don't go nuts if my books are not symmetrically aligned but I would prefer if my stuff are in order and not all over the place.

Beware: it is easy for you to fall in love....
Betul ke? I don't think so, I may have crushes on people but I don't fall in LOVE with them easily.

Conclusion : If you actually read through the list you would see that the description is pretty general so it can technically apply to anyone. So take it with a pinch of salt, you are who you are, and I don't really think your birth date/horoscope determine your personality (but hey, that is just me).

However, you can't deny it is fun to try out this things esp. if you're bored :)

No comments: