Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world
So fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do

This Sunday is Father’s Day. So I would like to take this chance to wish Happy Father’s Day to my 2 fave daddies in the whole wide world.

To my dad, you’re the greatest ayah any girl could ask for. You’ve always been there for Along and me. Listening to our mundane and nonsensical complaints, ready with advice (even for the times when we don’t ask for it). Inspiring and supporting us through everything, putting up with us when we’re being total brats (Along of course, not me :p everyone knows I’m the angelic one hehe) and for always going all out to make life easier for your baby girls even though we’re all grown up and have families of our own.

Thanks for also extending the love to Ryan, who no doubts adore you as much as I do (maybe even more) I don’t know how it is possible, but you’ve spoil him more than you’ve spoilt me (and we all know I’m spoilt rotten). For every good and bad memory, we appreciate everything you and mama have done for us and we love you so much.

I looked up to you so much, that I secretly set a criteria for my future husband to be modeled after you :p Before Lan and I got married, I gave him a long lecture about how I expect my “future kids” to be treated and what kind of father I expected him to be. Well, he’s no you but he’s not bad after all…

So hubby, you know how much Ryan, The Twinnies and I love you. You’re a great daddy and in time you’ll even be better. You can see how much Ryan admires you already, since he follows you around everywhere you go: p I bet if we ever have daughters they’ll adore you as much as I adore my ayah.

To both daddies. Happy Father’s Day!!! We love you branches and may Allah bless you always :) *muackz*


No comments: