Friday, November 4, 2011

Unproductive Friday Evening

Unless there's an urgent deadline, my brain usually shuts down after Friday lunch. I guess I'm just so sick of the office at the moment and can't wait to start my long weekend :)

Anyway here's some photo update on last weekend activities and of my fav baby boy in the whole wide world : Mr Muhammad Ryan Daniel.


Ryan with his latest acquisition courtesy of Nenek. The board is kinda cool, you can take out the foam alphabet and it will reveal a picture associated with the particular alphabet. This is Nenek's pre birthday present to Ryan *sigh* my little boy gets something new from nenek on a weekly basis that I feel sorry for the twins because I'm seriously out of new toys to buy for them.
On the other hand I'm very lucky in terms of baby preparations. Contrary to people's belief I actually do not need to buy 2 of everything. One because Ryan's stuff is still in very good condition (e.x: car seat so we only needed to buy one).
Secondly, it is due to the fact that Ryan has 2 sometimes 3 of the same baby thingy, mostly because people end up buying the same thing for him him as a present e.x baby play gym/tents etc. So can save a lot of money from there :)
Hubby's BBQ burger. Ok la but he thinks that the meat is kinda dry. But I love the onion ring. Ryan was asleep in his stroller when we reach Citta. So managed to have our lunch in peace (haha) All in all not bad and I think I'll bring my parents here after my pantang to celebrate and as a form of thank you :)Went to Meatworks @Citta Mall Last week because I was craving for the steak. My sirloin was ok, nothing spectacular though.

Ryan playing "badminton" with daddy thanks to Upin n Ipin's influence. I can't find an age appropriate badminton racket so I bought him this tennis set from Daiso instead. Best RM5 I spent so far because it is currently his fave toy. Drama at the barber. My son who is blessed with a head full of hair goes to the barber more often than my own trip to the salon. But he still hates it and mesti nangis nye. Waktu ni tengah slow talk and "rationalize" with him on why he needs to cut his hair. He siap bawak Mcqueen nak bagi moral support bagai. But as you can see muka dah cemik. Haha

Atuk and nenek lorat. 10 mins after we reached the barber and while waiting for our turn, my dad BBMed me asking whether Ryan is crying, I just said la Ryan muka panic, pastu tak sampai 5 minit my parents dah muncul depan the shop. Moral support tahap dewanya mesti mamak tu geram, lepas ni kena ban hahaha

Hehehe Ryan is getting really good at performing his solat. Dah pandai takbir, hand position waktu fatihah, duduk antara dua sujud and sujud. Tapi selalunya 1 1/2 rakaat je la pastu dia bosan so still have to take turns. Tapi kalau nak sembahyang jemaah selamba je we let him loose mcm kat Mekah dulu, he knows well enough not to kacau :)

Anyway the kindy have transferred Ryan to the 3 year old class despite him not even turning 2 yet. I guess they are now going on the year of birth basis. I'm a little worried at first but after a very successful first week of constant praises by his "ibu's" and guru besar my worry is assuaged :) Ryan is doing really well, no tantrums, followed all the activities with no problems and dah kurang minum susu using his bottle. So proud of my abang long :)


Anyway have a good weekend everyone and Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha in advanced :)

2 comments:

farah said...

Asal tak call mak long n pak long masa gunting rambut?? boleh mak long datang skali hahaha... lepas nie mesti mamak tu suruh mummy ryan buat appointment b4 datang ..mamak tu mesti cakap... " ini budak ah satu bus dia bawak datang mau gunting rambut" hehe

~f@R~ said...

Lepas ni kalau mamak tu nampak Ryan datang mesti terus kunci pintu. Dah la rambut senget :p