Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Shower : Part 2 & 3

My Twinnies Baby Shower
17/11/11
Marmalade, Republika Dutamas

My office colleagues threw me a baby shower during lunchtime today. I had so much fun,the food was good and love all the effort taken on the deco/gift pack/cuppies etc. Too bad some of chickies i.e. NickyD, Nina and Jean was not able to join us but they are there in spirit :p

Love the gift (haha the best choice for picky lil me)


Ze deco + door gifts


Brownie in a cup by Chef Nicole (MIA Organizer A) ;p


Our food


Doc Lisa, Kak Sham & Syer


With Doc, Kak Yati and my super enormous belly


With cutey mummy Wiaam



Thank you Organizer B : Miss Sher who was running around all day making everything perfect :p


Sumpah aku rasa aku sweet dlm gambar ni (hahaha)


No comments: