Friday, February 24, 2012

A Day Out With My Lil Man

Since my extended maternity leave has been approved, one of my main aim is to spend more alone quality time with this adorable little boy :) So last Tuesday Ryan skipped "skool" so that we can have a Mummy and Abang Funny Funday :)
We started the day with yummy breakfast :)
Had a bit of an exercise and breathe of fresh air at our crib, playing in his playhouse. Later Ryan helped mummy with the housework and we got cleaned up and got ready to go out to Curve for out date :)
I brought him to YuKids Island and we had a fabulous time in the playground. I love the settings, it is a bit different from the normal indoor playground we usually find in the malls. After about 1 1/2 hour later, we had lunch at McDs and went home.

Later we spent the remaining time before picking up adik cuddling in front of the TV :D I don't know about you Ryan, but mummy had so much fun... Love you cheeky cheeks :p

No comments: