Monday, October 8, 2012

Our holiday up in the sky...

We managed to squeeze in another short family holiday to celebrate my dad's 59th Birthday last weekend. This time around I choose Genting Highlands mainly because my company has a service apartment in Awa.na and because of the short drive.

We've forgone our yearly overseas trip because it will be pretty much unmanageable this year with the twins being so tiny still + Ryan (maybe next year, insyallah) so we've plan for a series of short "cuti-cuti Malaysia" breaks where we only need to make less than 3 hours drive :p

Ok more photos and less talk. (The pictures quality is so-so because I took most of the photos with my BB and Tab. Forgot my camera, but after editing etc it aint that bad I think...)

 The "wajib" picture of my 3 lil munchkins. I seriously LOVE the twins dresses. It is a total steal because I managed to get them for RM10 each (hence the matching outfits)

 The entourage. Happy 59th Birthday atuk.
We love you so much and thank you for everything

 What's with the pose babe?

 The lil girls in the white trench coat (haha)
The coat reminded me of the one that Suri Cruise has :p so when I saw it terus beli 2. Hopefully I'll find another use for it. I think we need to plan a visit to someplace cold daddy (hint hint)

Ohh we did not bring our double stroller due to the space limit in the car. End up being a good call sebab as you know Genting is not a very stroller friendly place with the stairs and elevators.

 Heheh feeling all snug in their coats and cold weather, the twinnies slept and slept :p

Ryan's first solo theme park ride.
Serious berani anak mummy beratur sorang-sorang and naik the ride.
I was nervous innitially because before Ryan there was a boy who started crying when he got in the car and they had to stop the ride halfway.When it is Ryan's turn and being the champ that he is,he did not even blink (he was too busy driving and ignoring all of us,who was waving like the over excited parents/gparents/uncle/aunts that we are- uncool :p)

We did not buy the full theme park tag but only bought 2 indoor ride tickets. When we reach the theme park it was already 4pm and it was raining very heavily (visibility was really bad with the fog and all *scary*) and most of us are either too small (the twins), too old (my parents haha), or too chicken (the rest minus hubby and Ryan)

Ryan wanted to ride the "horse" so he and I went on the merry-go-round

We drove home and had delish home cooked meals prepared by my brother in law which we heated up in the apartment's microwave. Later it was family movie night watching "Real Steel" on HBO :p

 Early morning walk with the early risers :)

 Muka budak-budak busok tak mandi lagi hahaha

Before checking out Ryan dragged me to the fish pond because he saw some tortoise and fishes and wanted to see it closer.

All in all it was great weekend. Last week was a very challenging week, where all 3 kids took turns getting sick with bronchitis and high fever. Alhamdullilah all of them recovered and this trip was what all of us needed to recharge. Loads of love and fresh air :) Until next time...

xOxO,
Far

No comments: