Monday, August 4, 2008

God punished thiefs....

I'm so freaked...

Last week, I ordered my gladiator and 2 new tops and because no one is at home, it is easier for the sender to send it to the office...

I received the parcel today and the wrappings is all torn out with the Post Malaysia cellophane tape around it (to hold it intact) I was feeling uneasy because the package looks too small to hold all of my stuff, so I took it up and found out that my new tops are not in the box.

I called the "sender" and she confirmed that she have sent all 3 items together and I spoke to my Mail room guy and he confirmed that he received the package "opened" (I'm inclined to believe him because I've received loads of package in the office and never had the problem before) So now the next finger is pointed at the next likely suspect. POST OFFICE MALAYSIA.

I called the call centre and the clerk was really nice and she talk me through the process. So now I have to wait while the officers conduct their investigation *sigh* I saved all the evidence and I'm going to make sure I get to the bottom of this. Hey, I didn't get one of the highest score in my LLB (Hons) for both Civil and Criminal Trial & Advocacy for nothing, ok...

I told Lan and he was really sweet about it (surprisingly) and even offered to buy me new ones ( maybe I heard wrongly) but I want "THAT" 3/4 jacket, it's so cute with little hearts on it.... Now I have no mood to go to class... I'm so sad... I want my baju back... *sob2*

No comments: