Monday, August 25, 2008

Weddingy Weekend...

Friday Night:
Went to Wani's wedding with Nik and Lan. It was a very simple wedding but the bride looked gorgeous. Of all the wedding I have attended, I have to say that I find this wedding to be the most beautiful and meaningful (not saying that the other wedding are not) You see the bride's mother is sick (cancer) and undergoing chemo the day before the wedding, at the same time her wedding was brought forward and she had less than 2 months to prepare. If all this is not bad enough she have to deal with a very stressful environment at work. The best thing about her is she NEVER complain and takes everything at a stride. So to see her so happy and glowing on her wedding day.... well it's just nice to see deserving people so happy :) Anyway a bunch of us got her the coolest & HUGE wedding gift. I took photo of our "hamper" but I forgot to bring my cable... maybe tomorrow :)

Saturday & Sunday
Lan and I attended the Pre-Wedding Course at the Majlis Agama Islam Klang headquarters. Some of the lectures are interesting and a few of the ustaz and ustazah are quite funny. Made some new friends... On Saturday night went to dinner with mummy, daddy and Lan. Food was good and cheap *yummy* So fun bullying Lan in front of my parents cause he can't retaliate. Hahaha Yesterday finally bought the uncut DVD version of Sex and the City.. watched it last night.. heheheh no wonder-lah they cut so much ;p

Nothing much to say. I need to finish some stuff, will update on something more interesting later... *muackz*

No comments: