Monday, August 18, 2008

Why I LOVE being ME!!!

I had a great weekend...

Classes was cancelled and I was free to "bersuka-ria" this weekend and on top of all that today is the start of the term holiday *weehoo*

Lan and I went to Berjaya Times Square/ Lowyat Plaza/ Sungai Wang because I had to find some stuff. Walk around for a while, found a wonderful boutique that sells really pretty clothes for 1/3 of the price they are selling in normal shops and got a glimpse of some underage girl buttocks (note to self: never wear super short miniskirt with g-string) Not my fault, she was on the same elevator in front of us and she was sashaying around like nobody business, itz quite disgusting actually....

Anyway, Lan registered "Maxis Broadband" for me. Now I can access the net anytime *wee I love my fiance'*

After that we ventured out of BTS and went to Lowyat, I was walking around and fell in love with the new HP Pavillion Tablet Laptop. I called my daddy instantly and started whining asking him to talk to my cousin (who owns a pc shop) if he can get the lappie at a cheaper price. Found out that Abg Didie is the supplier for Acer, so I can only get discounted price for ACER brand, no offence but me no like it. Probably hearing the upcoming pout in my voice (well my dad do know me pretty well), he told me to come home so that we can discuss about it further.

Had dinner with baybee first *excited* counting my chickens before it hatches* and went home. I persuaded my parents on the advantages of a new laptop and they agreed *yea* so yesterday we went to several places to find my lappie, since the model is new and was launched 2 weeks ago most shops still don't have it *bummer*

After 4 hours of search and a parking ticket (stoopid DBPJ) later, I finally got my hot new laptop. The features are awesome, touch screen, 360 screen turn, dvd +burner + remote control functions, built in web cam, 2G RAM, 168HDD etc. Whateverler, itz juz damn cool. And the best thing about it is that my parents are paying 2/3 of the cost of the lappie, and I just have to pay may dad the remaining 1/3 in installments. (technically I can conveniently forget the repayment but that does not seem responsible..heheh)

I love it when people spoil me to death.... hahahah




Here to having a great person to laptop relationship

P/S: Thanks Mummy and esp. Daddy, you're the most awesomeness parents ever...

Coming soon... a tribute to my lappie (7 years of loyal companionship)

No comments: