Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Someone is getting older....

Hubby's Early B-day Prezzie
My New Nokia 5800 - Express Music (hehehe)


I got hubby an early birthday present yesterday. Nothing too extravagant but it's what he wanted. Am planning to get him some additional prezzie later IF he behave himself... heheheh

No thanks to hubby, I ended up getting myself a "just because" present too... Technically I've been saving for a new hp, but was not planning to get it in the near future. However, hubby convinced me to purchased both phone together so that we can get a better bargain. It was worth it, I guess.

Love the features of my phone. I have a thing for the "Express Music" line as my last phone was from the same model. Touch Screen, 3.2Mpix camera and MP3+MP4 features, juz my kinda thing :p Hubby's phone is more suitable for work and not play, I guess :p

Hahah for the suara2 sumbang asking how come I got hubby a cheaper hp than mine. My answer is very simple :
"It's the thoughts that count and even if I get him a RM100 hp, I don't think it should be an issue, esp if hubby don't care :p so jangan jadi BATU API... hahahah"

Whatever, I'm tired and want to go to bed. We just go a scare when one of our Uni mates (Amer Lovely) was hospitalized after another friend found him unconscious. It brought back BAD memories of an event not to long ago. Alhamdullilah, he's fine but he's still in the hospital as we speak. Hope he'll feel better soon....

No comments: