Thursday, January 7, 2010

Online Shopping: Ways to beat confinement boredom and baby blues

Warden Jr is sleeping... so I'm doing some online shopping quickie :p Hahahah happiness coz Warden Sr is also not around breathing behind my back making muka garang....This is worst than impulse window shopping....

There is this totally adorable Marc Jacob Classic Q Hobo on sale *sigh* and I'm also torn between a bunch of CK handbags... or should I splurge on the Gucci??? ahhhh decision..decision... duit bonus banyak lagi... haven't spend it on anything yet except for a bunch of stuff for Ryan... asyik2 Ryan je mummy deserve a treat also hahaha....

So what's on my must buy list?
1. A new designer handbag :p
2. Some new shoes... 3-4 inch heels... 4 months tak beli kasut *woo* having withdrawal symptoms.. and I heard shoe size will expand after deliver? betul ke? what a great news..hehe
3. Nursing friendly tops for jalan-jalan
4. Scarfs?
5. Office clothes... balas dendam 6 months pakai crappy fattening looking clothes...

Browsing time...so many online shops, so little time...

I just ordered the cutest customize Snugg RingSling for Ryan.... comelness :) I received their Diaper clutch last week and I totally LOVE it ( I bought 2) will post a picture of it when I have the time :p Need the sling despite buying the carrier sebab Ryan suka digendong... sakit tangan coz he's so heavy now... manjalah budak kecik nie :p

Gotto go and move around... had a minor procedure just now... some problems with the stiching which made me totally unable to sit down... torture malam2 nak bangun feed baby, I can barely lift him due to the pressure on my a** ~sigh~ should be okey now...insyallah....

Susahlah jadi mummy ni.... hehehe

No comments: