Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are you MAD??

I know we are :)

Occasion : Iena's Mad Hatter Hen Party
Venue: CreativeLitebox Studio Bangi & B's Restaurant
Theme: Bright & Mad :p



Aimee, Hanis, Juju, Iena, Tinie, unidentified object and Moi!!

The Ferum Gang :)

The Bride and I during our photo shoot...
Heheh posing among the posing... Yes we're a bunch of posers and proud of it :)

I love this pic for some reason :)
@ Pullman's Hotel - Gorgeous view and love the food...
With my darling co-organizer...
With the props and door gift...
The delicious TEAPOT cake
To the bride to be...

Darling, I wish you all the best and hope you'll have a great marriage with Ilya. May allah bless both you always and may you stand by each other through pain and happiness... Good luck :)

I have to say I had an awesome time with my girls, we took countless photos, ate good food, gossip and meluahkan perasaan, torture our very own version of "Beyonce" (saying this while tepuk2 peha) and laugh like mad...
We've gone through so much together and despite what people say behind our backs (YES YOU!!! the so called non-judgemental we're too cool to be true people) we know we can count on our friendship and that's all that matters.... Love ya gals branches and branches....
p/s: more photos on my facebook page....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos.. what a great theme for a hen party