Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nothing of substance (Part III)

I can't seem to finish my last post entry, kept on typing a line or two but can't really make up my mind on what to say. The topic is quite special to me :p Saving it for another day, I guess...

Anyway I'm done with my Islamic Banking Paper, looking forward to my final paper and I'm DONE with my MASTERS (insyallah). I should really write a post on how to survive completing my MASTERS as a single --> engaged--> married-->pregnant--> mother post sometime :p

I have a lot of things to say (naturally) but at the moment it just can't come out quite right. Urgghh I had my SPMS performance review yesterday. It was neither good or bad. I can't really make up my mind on how I feel being in this department currently. It has been sometime so maybe it is time for a change. We'll see, don't really like to get in the habit of discussing about work here. God knows who reads this blog... GOD KNOWS IF I CAN TRUST THEM (hahaha)

Something is bugging me.. It's people attitude... I find it tiring when people are just so self absorbed with themselves.. Sometimes I will humour them but there are times when I just walk away from all the drama. There are times when you can be selfish and put yourself first but NOT ALL THE TIME. You don't have to act like a donkey and follow people's ass, you should be able to put forward your views but not in a crazy "ME ME ME" way.

There are people who ALWAYS ask this question "What is in it for me?" "If I do this this this, would people do the same for me when my time comes". I do wonder though when the time do come and when people do things above and beyond what you have ever bother doing for these people. How do you react?Won't you feel guilty? Pelik-kan orang macam ni, and the funny part sampai sekarang still tak sedar-sedar (or tak nak mengaku) yang awak tu selfish

Whateverlah...

2 comments:

sha said...

work drama?

~f@R~ said...

long story babe... will tell you sometime