Friday, November 19, 2010

Version 7.0 : Harry Pot Pot Rules!!!

I managed to catch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows last night with Lan, my sister and my bro in law after convincing my mum to babysit Ryan (not that she needs much convincing anyway :p)

Anyway the movie was not bad. I'll be lying if I say that it's the greatest movie ever but it was better than the past 6 installments. It has its moments, like the time Ron took a jibe at Twilight :p However, to be honest there's a lot of plots that need not be there and I do think they sacrifice a lot of scenes depicting "relationships" for a more commercial storyline.

If you read the book, you will know the most important element from the book is the relationships holding all the characters together and I feel that is missing from the movie. I can't feel the same sadness when some of the characters were killed and that's too bad as people who reads the book can't really relate to the characters that they have grown to love (or hate) in the series.
Hands down : Dobby wins the most lovable character in the movie :) Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes did a good job depicting the characters. Emma Watson deserve to be single out because not only did she's a great actress she looks so BEAUTIFUL in the movie :)

All in all I give it a 7/10 (B+) - Seriously it was a wayyyyy better production that Twilight (better storyline and actors) Kristen "imsomoodyitsannoying" Stewart should take some pointers from Emma Watson :p

KS always have that "I smell poo" expression on her face kan :p hahah

Anyway, I can't wait for the final movie, hope it does the book justice...

No comments: