Friday, March 4, 2011

Experiment Completed...

Out of curiosity I challenged myself to blog everyday – 5 days straight for this whole week.

I have to say it is not an easy task. Finding for things to blog about, so as not to appear too “merapu” is quite difficult. Time factor is another deterrence factor. But when I put my mind to it, anything is possible right? Though, I have a newfound respect for avid bloggers who blogs every day.

I have to say that I choose a quite eventful week to proceed with my “challenge”. From anniversary to birthdays and thank god for “Wordless Wednesday” entries. I was all drained out of ideas by yesterday hence the bordering nonsensical entry.

Anywayzzz…

Weekend is fast approaching. Ryan is going to have his first “music class” in Gymboree. I don’t think there’s any instrument playing involved (unless you count tambourine or maracas as “real” instrument) but it will be a good exposure “creatively”. My only problem with it is that classes start at 9 a.m. I’m not too crazy over having to wake up so early on a weekend but anything for Ryan right?

So I’ve completed my self-imposed challenged so I’ll be back to my 1 or 2 blog entry per week hehehe

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

No comments: