Monday, May 14, 2012

Of Twins and Double Feeding...

I'm breastfeeding Iman and Ranya. So one of the soalan wajib that people ask me ALL the time is "have you ever feed your babies at the same time?" My answer is YES YES YES but not anymore. I stop doing so when the twins turn around 2 1/2 months. The reason being that they got too heavy and it's too difficult to maneuver when I'm alone. I know some mothers who does double feeding until the babies turn older but I gave up and resorted to feed the girls one by one. Actually it's more of a hassle to single feed but I rather not take the risk of dropping my precious cargo hehehe.

Hmmm maybe I should give double feeding a second chance :p For those who's wondering HOW I do it? check out the pic below. It ain't easy being a mama, right?



Anyway to all of the beautiful mummies out there, YOU ROCK!!! Give yourself a pat in the back for a job well done. You deserve to be celebrated for more than a day but every lil wish and appreciation counts as a LOT.

p/s: Doctor Chong has given us the green light to start feeding Iman and Ranya in 2 weeks time. Referring to my old post on How to feed a baby Crazy excited :)

No comments: