Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Iman & Ranya (121214)

Last Friday was Iman and Ranya's birthday. I decided that it was high time for a mother-daughter outing with my princesses. I bring Ryan everywhere with me once he started walking, but I've never done any solo outing with the twins. I was nervous but Alhamdullilah everything went well despite not having another set of hands to help :)

We didn't do anything fancy but I can tell the twins enjoyed the outing very very much. They have mummy at their beck and call so they behaved very well the whole day. We went to the bookstore and got some books, had our lunch at TGIF and I treated the twins to a sundae instead of a birthday cake.


The past 3 years have been a "test" on so many levels. The twins taught me a lot than I ever did them. My girls has made Lan and I better team players :) Only people who've been through our experience would understand the kind of physical, mental and emotional challenges that come with raising twins. There are days which were very very difficult but we're lucky that the good days overrun the bad ones. Lan, Ryan and myself are so lucky that we're blessed with Iman and Ranya. 

They brightened up my day with their cheekiness, intelligence and super duper cuteness. I  pray that Allah will protect them from harms ways, and bestow them with his good graces and make them grow up into solehah, intelligent, beautiful young ladies. May they become faithful servant of Allah, obedient daughters to Lan and I, caring sisters to Ryan, loving grandchild & nieces to their grandparents, uncles and aunties, excellent students and a respectable member of society one day inshaAllah (Amin Amin Amin)

Iman Khadeeja and Ranya Fatimah, if you ever read this in the future, please know that I love you very very much, even on the days where we may have our disagreements and you may not like me very much, I will still love you and will be there for you forever, InshaAllah. I hope you like your birthday present :)

 Atuk's birthday wishes for the girls. Alhamdullilah, you girls are surrounded by people who care and love you very very much.Please remember that and always pray that Allah bless atuk and nenek with long healthy life and happiness :)

Loads of hugs and belly kisses.

XOXO
Mummy

No comments: