Monday, December 22, 2014

The one when my baby turn 5...


Happy 5th Birthday to my very own SUPERMAN, Muhammad Ryan Daniel. In just a blink of an eye, my gorgeous baby boy have grown into such an extraordinary young man. I thank Allah everyday for blessing me with you, Abang. You make mummy and daddy proud everyday with all of your developments and achievements.

Thank you for being such a good big brother to your sisters and for taking care of them in school. I know they're currently driving you nuts, practically hanging on the back of your shirts at school (figuratively and literally haha) according to your Teachers you will still play with them instead of ditching them to play with your friends.

So dear Ryan, Mummy wish for you all the goodness in the world and May Allah keep you in his good graces and bestow upon you Iman, Intelligence, and Love, inshaallah. Mummy, Daddy and dedek love you very much, always remember that. 


P/S: I'm saving atuk's messages on FB here in my blog, so that one day when you're older you can read this and know that you are loved by many.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mummy (201214)

No comments: