Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wedding Bells Alert

Last Friday, my cousin Mimie got married and I was there to celebrate with her and the rest of the family. My family is very big on gotong royong  and since the cousins on my dad's side is pretty close, we try to be there for her and my auntie to help out.

The munchkins had to attend their Merdeka Day school event on Friday so it was just my parents, Lan and I. Alhamdullilah everything turned out great

****************

Nikah Day: Masjid Negeri Shah Alam
Date : 28 August 2015

The beautiful bride and one with my cousin Amer, myself and the newleyweds.

No babies, means plenty of chance to camwhore with my husband :p 

*************************

Reception : Dewan Jubli Perak, Shah Alam
Date: 29 August 2015

My gorgeous flower girls, doing their flower girls duties :) 

Trying to get a decent photo with all 3 is a MISSION of its own....


Mummy dah give up, so decided to take photos with other family members instead. Hahaha

***********
Mama Sue and her countless selfies :p 




Thank god for willing "wefie" subjects, with the exception of my husband yang on mode berserah dan redha. My anak buah and children are pretty much camera ready 80% of the time and will come running when I say "come take a photo with me". Yeah "vain" is part of our family DNA.

Alhamdullilah, it was a great time spent with family. Can't wait for our  next family gathering.

P/S: Kidzania Review Post is up --> Press Me

No comments: