Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Tuesday Morning?


I am so not motivated to work today...

After 2 weeks of non stop reports and running around, I think I have lost some steam... My boss is currently away for a week to attend a programme SC organized. I'm currently acting as the ground person, making sure whatever information that they need would be instantly forwarded to them ASAP. Trust me, it's not exactly the most exciting work around...

I guess this would be the best time for me to catch up with my other projects...I have 2 more months in LDU and then I would be rotating to another department, so I have to make sure that all of my projects are finished before I go... I'm going to be away a lot next month, both for work and holiday... I'll be off to Bangkok on the 3rd week of March.... *yea* I can't wait!

Today I'll be going off a bit earlier, It's Lan Convocation for his Syariah Diploma. Not going to bother to take 1/2 day off... wasn't planning on going anyway but Najwa called and said that she's going to be there to see Juju so I'll go too... I know people are thinking that as a fiance' I should be more supportive and proud... Trust me I am (so much so that I even "help" with his assignments) but this is his 4th convocation, the novelty have totally worn out by now...

Anyway Mummy & Daddy gave us this really cute card congratulating us on the engagement and also Lan's convocation... so sweet... *sigh* I still haven't got Lan and Juju anything, except for this really adorable cartoon flowers... I think I'll grab them some chocs/lolly from Memory Lane during lunch time...

I think I'll go and finish my report now. *sigh*

I'll be back soon... Muackz!

1 comment:

zie said...

Hello there,

I came over your blog thru Rinis's blog.

Selamat bertunang.

Singgah-singgahla my blog.