Friday, May 30, 2008

When all things fail...

I finally finish my presentation, so I'm quite free *yea* (at least I am until Monday) I think I may or may not start reviewing LDU policy after lunch...

Anyway I'm going to see baby Nia after this, I'll try and get some new photo's of the darling

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE?
:: It’s great *allhamdullilah*

2. FAVE SONG FOR NOW
:: David Cook’s Version of “Always be My Baby” and Andra & The Backbone “Sempurna”

3. FAVE TV SHOW FOR NOW?
:: Gossip Girls – Blair please marry me…. Hahahah

4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
:: What Happen In Vegas – funny :)

5. MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR MONEY?
:: My handphone

7. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAST NIGHT
:: Went out for dinner with baybee and went home and sleep

> 8. HAVE YOU EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A COURSE MATE?
:: Let’s see… my fiancĂ©, my ex b.f and all the cuties that I used to have the hugest crush on.. hahahaha

9. WHAT SONG IS CURRENTLY PLAYING?
:: Sempurna :p

10.DO YOU HAVE A BEST FRIEND?
:: yep

11. CRUSH
:: hehehe one of A.M who gave me Mentos for my bday… he is juz so adorable/nice and happily married… hahahahha

12. WHAT IS YOUR FASHION MUST HAVE?
:: my headbands… I LOVE HEADBANDS… I’ve collected gaziilion of them

13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER JOLLIBEE OR MCD?
:: MCD, no Jollibee in Malaysia

14. FAVE SPORT?
:: futsal/ basketball

15. EVER BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART?
:: Have I?

16. EVER HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN?
:: Yes

17. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE PERSON WHO BROKE YOUR HEART?
:: Nothing can be done ;p

18. ANY PROBLEM?
:: a lot at the moment, but nothing I can’t handle

19. WHAT YOU DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
:: sleep

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU WENT OUT WITH? WHERE?
:: Baybee, went to Plaza Masalam because he want to alter his pants

21. THE COLOR OF THE T'SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING NOW?
:: White shirt, paired with grey pants and striped black/gray long cardi and black beads necklace and black selendang. I think I look cool…hahhahahah

22. THE LAST THING YOU DID?
:: Retrieve information for Asmadi

23. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE ITEMS?
:: my engagement ring (haha), handphone (my lifeline) and my handbag (which holds everything else that I need)

24. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
:: PURPLE baby

25. HOW MUCH MONEY IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
:: Got lah a few $$$

26. HOW'S LIFE?
:: Good

27. HIPHOP or EMO?
:: None of the above

28. WHAT WILL YOU DO NEXT WEEKEND?
:: Going to a wedding in Banting, and I want to watch Indiana Jones

29. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR EX?
:: A few days ago :p

30. WHERE IS SHE/HE NOW?
:: how would I know

31. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?
:: errrrr my engagement/bday.

32. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON THAT TEXTED YOU?
:: Baybee…

33. WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
:: Pizza Hut. Which I only had Garlic Bread

34. THE LAST SURPRISE YOU GOT?
:: My bday

35. LAST THING YOU BORROWED FROM YOUR FRIENDS?
:: errr… scissors from Kak Ayu

36. WHAT WILL BE YOUR WEDDING SONGS
:: seriously, it will be “sempurna’ I’m so bloody obsessed with the song

37. WHY IS THAT?
:: It’s perfect

38. WANNA SHARE WITH WHO?
:: My hubby to be-ler… who else?

39. FAVOURITE CAR?
:: Mine :)

No comments: