Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shopaholic Anonymous In Retrospective

I'm in one of my extreme shopping mood. It's really bad actually. I can't seem to stop shopping ;p

Went out with Jo yesterday for dinner, and while waiting because she is LATE, I went in some shop and in 30 minutes time, I was a few $$$ poorer but with a new top and shoe to match. The shoe is a gorgeous yellow/pink/choc peep toe and the silver silk top is Gossip Girl inspired. That night while I was doing my tidying up, I went to put the shoe away next to my hantaran shoe & bag (another newly acquired adorable red pumps from Aldo that is admittedly not very practical for office but I don't care) when I found another shoe box, I suddenly realised that it is my new lilac sandals, that I made Lan got for me on Sunday. *crap* 3 new shoes in a month, and I shall not forget the 3 new tops and the grey pants I got on Monday on the sly without Lan knowing. To top it off I haven't even worn some of my birthday gifts...

I sat there thinking "This is BAD Far, you shouldn't be spending like this, especially on things that I don't need" So I'm putting myself on a 2 week fashion fasting mode, until my Bangkok trip.
I shall save more and will try not go crazy in Bangkok buying things on the whim... I will put 20% aside of my earning (hahah yeah right) and give Lan my 2nd ATM card for safe keeping. THANK GOD I DON't HAVE CREDIT CARD :)

This will have to stop, seriously! If not I won't be able to afford the wedding dress that I wanted and pay for my tuisyen fees...hahaha...I give you guys the permission to nag me if I make unreasonable purchases.

Anyway my application for Masters in Corporate Law is approved. I'm in! but I'm having second thought at the moment because I'm afraid that I can't make the full commitment. I shall dwell on the issue more, give me your opinion on this matter if any :)

Gotto go... see ya!

Enclosed is the pic-cha of my latest and hope to be last purchases for the next 2 weeks ;p

No comments: