Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stomach Rumbling *growl*

So proud of you, sweetheart :)

I'm kinda hungry at the moment and lunch is still 30 minutes away... I guess all the running around this morning sure burn a lot of calories... Someone told me I lost weight, so I'm going to be perasan about it for the time being...*sigh* I don't understand how some people love work which have loads of human interaction. It drives me crazy, people drive me crazy :) I know it is great exposure and all but dealing with people weird idiosyncrasies are not fun for me...

Yesterday was fun. I went to Lan's and Juju's Convocation and met up with people I haven't seen for a while... After that I hung out with a bunch of them and we followed Juju to the photo shop to take her graduation potrait.

The pictures are in FB & Friendster. I gave Juju the cartoon flowers and got Lan a pair of pants and a shirt. Flower bouquets are boring, anyway it's going to die anyway, so why waste RM60 on totally not practical gift :)

No comments: