Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Word of Caution

I just remembered something that i HAVE to share with you girls despite the fact that I just blog this afternoon.

Yesterday as I was walking in from the parking lot to Jusco to meet Jo, a middle aged Chinese man suddenly stop in front of me. This is the conversation that went on between the both of us

Man: Hello, how are you? Marissa from *insert some company name here* right?
Me : Sorry no! (trying to walk away)
Man: Ohh you are that girl from *this company* that company*
Me: No..No.. I think you got the wrong person (seriously wanted to go)
Man: But I've met you before, you are not Chinese? you Malay?
Me: No..no..not Chinese, I gotto go (seriously have to sidestep so that I can go away)
Man: (Other people would usually get the hint by now and walk away but he was still standing there) ohhh you don't look Malay and I know I have seen you before.. where ah??
Me: (freaked out by now so I just forced a smile and walk away)
Man: (still rooted at that spot and me being about 3metres away) *shouts* It was nice to meet you, see you soon

By this time I'm already walking away real fast into the complex. Maybe it was really an honest mistake but the man was seriously scary looking... Anyway lets remind myself and all you gals/guys out there to be careful. There is a lot of sickos nowadays :)

No comments: