Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bangkok Part 2




2nd Day: We spent more time sightseeing today. No point of a holiday if you only visit shopping malls right? A lot of people may beg to differ on that statement. Anyway Kak Sue's dad is back from Singapore and with her mum and the driver "Kun Amin" (who is one of the nicest bloke in the whole wide world..hehe) we all took the 1 1/2 hour ride to BangSaen Beach. Spent some time there lepaking and eating the most delicious steam prawns & crab...





We also went to "The Kingdom" for a sec (I think that's what it is called) There is loads of MONKEYS, people were feeding them and some of them are HUGE. We kinda got chase by some, so we didn't really stayed long :)




After that we went to this Halal Thai Restaurant just outside the city. It is called Al-Hilal Restaurant. The tomyam kung is so good (hehehe)





Later in the evening we went to Robinsons for some last minute shopping, Got myself a bunch of coloured tights and socks. The price is kind of cheap because of the sale.

Final event for the day: Night market!!! one of Bangkok famous shopping spots. I bought t-shirts, broaches for my mum, slippers, bags and 3 pairs of bikini/tankini @ dirt cheap prices. I admit that I went crazy with the bikini's but it is 1/3 of the price that it's sold in Malaysia. This pair that I know for sure cost RM169 in "Beach Boutique" cost RM 40 in Bangkok. Anyway I'm saving them for some special event next year *wink2* hehehe



Shall continue later... upload is taking too much time :p

No comments: