Monday, June 16, 2008

*mush for brains*

I'm not in a "great" mood today

Hehehe I think everytime someone approach me with work to do, I gave them "the" glare to stop them from actually chatting away going on and on about things that I seriously don't care about. Hmm... I think I'm gonna try and put my thoughts in sequence.

1. Friday Night: Induction Dinner
It went well. I think everyone was happy and on top of the SUPRISE that the Inductees was supposed to give Chairman and the ED's, my boss sprang one on me when she asked me to be the mc for the night 10 minutes before the event starts... I was like *gulp* "are you kidding me?", but everything turns out ok in the end

2. Saturday : HULK - The cool green thing
Check out the movie if you haven't because it's really cool. It is way better than the one with Eric Bana in it, and Liv Tyler is just so good looking. I just love looking at her *swoon* Didn't do much on Saturday, I went out with Lan to Cineleisure, where we ate and ate and I got myself the "Sex and The City" book.

3. Sunday: Happy Father's Day to the greatest dad in the whole wide world.
What can I say? I love my dad very very much. He is the most easygoing, brilliant and coolest dad and I am so happy that I have him as my daddy. I got him the work pants that he wanted, it cost a bomb but it's worth it... heheheheh

4. Fiena's Wedding
I'm tired, I reach home at 12pm last night. I had fun though, meeting everyone. I'll post the pics after this...

I gotto go back to boring submissions... see ya *sigh*

No comments: