Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's New : More Boredom


Hehehehe perasan time *wek* I just got some of my engagement pics from Grace. I especially like this picture. The blurry "hantu" person is actually Jessie walking, but the end result turns out to be quite *cun* hahahaha Anyway I'm planning to develop more photo's from Grace's camera... There's some really nice "candid" photo's of my friends and I, which is good coz we rarely have "non-posing pics" even our candid pictures are planned... hahahah *posers*
*sigh* I need to prepare a list of things to buy, (frugal tip no 36: Always have a list with you) I need an extra photo album for my Engagement pictures. My dad have been bugging me for not developing pictures of special events/holidays etc. I plan to compile everything and let him have a look by this weekend.
Can't think of anything interesting to blog about. My head is filled with buzzing on programmes to be planned this month. *sigh* I still haven't paid my fees yet nor have I filled in my registration form. I emailed my course tutor ( hehehe I'm giddy coz I have the HUGEST crush on him) informing him that I won't be able to attend the registration as I would be in Bangkok *double sigh* Hope I'll be able to arrange for everything smoothly.
*ciao* See ya later, alligator :)

1 comment:

najwa said...

cun laa gamba nie..seriously kau nampak lain..any email laa kat aku gamba fiena's weddind k..fiena maner?? gamba kiter jer nie..hehheehhehe