Friday, January 9, 2009

Life Immitating Art

I realised that some relationships will survive through (or suffer depending on your outlook) anything.

The connection is so strong that despite time, distance and situations, it would not be severed. Sometimes I feel like I "willed" you out of my imagination but you always seem to know when to be there for me.... It's not love in the sense of I am in love with you, we're beyond that. I'm over you but I will always love you over and beyond the others (minus my top 5)

You see I may have find my Edward....
But you will always be my Jacob....

I'm rambling because it's Friday and I have a headache and I wanna go home...

P/S: I will be away on Monday and Tuesday attending a course. If you need me do SMS instead of email ok.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: