Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Day Ahead...

At the Fish Spa @ Subang Parade

Geli nak mati... I don't think I'll do it again...

Karaoke session on New Year's Eve : Reebok, Awie, Lan & I

Bising: Suara dia tak sedap...

Saya rasa rambut saya cun dalam gambar nie :)


Comentary: Non-Related to the pics ;p
I'm quite slow today... after 5 days of holiday I'm in a very sluggish mode.... Manage to do quite a lot for the wedding in the five days... I'm quite relieve actually. About 80% of the preparation is done... Just the tiny weenie details...

1. Manage to check out the Hall on Saturday with Lan and my dad. The renovation is done (alhamdullilah) and the engineer mentions that it should be ready by the end of this month. I don't see the difference in whatever they are doing though just some paint job, nothing spectacular. It's not some 5 star hotel but at least it's big enough to cram everyone in... hehehehe

2. I just realised at the very last minute that we need to get Lan the accessories for his Baju Melayu for my reception and his. So we went to the shop that would be doing my pelamin, and we manage to rent the bengkung, sampin, tengkolok, rantai & keris for RM 80 per set. Sangatlah murah.

3. I started on the hantaran already, and it's going well, it's 60% ready, just need to get some Styrofoam and crepe paper to finish it. I was walking around Klang Town to scout for wedding favour for Lan's reception, and I found out that the "upah" for hantaran decoration is cheap but I prefer my own personal touch I guess :) Walaupun tak lawa I puas hati *smirk*

4. On the same day we were checking out the favour, I found a florist in Klang town that would be able to recreate the same bouquet that I wanted for half the price its offering in Hartamas. I would save money on the delivery charges too...

5. Cleaning my room, this proves to be a challenge because I have to decide what should stay and what should be transported to "our place" in Section 7. So I am currently living in a mess and it's making me restless...

6. Went to Dewi Sri Spa in Hartamas on Friday for a pre wedding prep :) I was scrubbed, steamed, kneaded and dolled up for 4 hours *sigh* It was a good and relaxing experience. I tried the Silky Radiant Ritual package which was not bad. Planning to go for the more "modern" spa treatment at the end of the month, will choose the one I like best closer to the date of the wedding...

I'm re-reading the Twilight Saga, currently reading Eclipse... It's giving me nightmares in a good way... I actually dream of Edward chasing me so that he can turn me into a vampire last night... it woke me up and when I manage to fall asleep again, he is suddenly proposing to me and I was like I can't. Spooky in a romantic way.... hahahah

No comments: