As you can see from above we managed to complete 90% of baby shopping already ( I just need to get the Breast Pump and Bath Tub) We bought Beanie's cot (so adorable,it came with matching bed sheets and all) and his baby seat and stroller. Lan insisted on the Quinny Buzz (*sigh* he COMPLAINT that I spoil Beanie too much, but dia lagi OVER) and we got the matching Maxi Cosy Cabrio car seat/infant carrier. I also got some EDUCATIONAL toys and books for Beebee...
I just feel this HUGE satisfaction, that Lan & I are able to provide Beanie with all the essential & some added luxury. *alhamdullilah* Months of saving, penny pinching, and minimizing on shopping escapades to ensure that Beanie is not deprive of his needs as long as it is within our power and budget :) (The Azlan household policy is not to buy anything you can't afford or need. I adhere to the first but argue on the later as our definition of NEED is contradictory)
Anyway it's been a good week so far becoz
- Exams went as well as expected (not GREAT but not horrible)
- I got some extra $$$ coz of some technical mistakes made by Finance earlier :p
- SPMS evaluation went ok despite some attempt by "makcik" to sabotage me *whatever*
- Manage to find some time to hang around with some of the chickadees during Fiena's Baby shower...
- Heard this great news from hubby. If things goes as plan...well... all the better for Lan, Beanie and I :) and my mummy would be ECSTATIC heheh