Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #13

Cheat Note:
P/S: Infusion of 13 Chinese herbs taken during my pregnancy (with Ryan and now with the Twins). You've to boil them for at least 3-4 hours, and when it is boiled down to a cup, you sieved them and drink it. It taste bitter and disgusting (macam kari basi) but I'll drink it anyway for the well being of my children (haha)

PP/S: I was forced to take it after my uncle recommended the herbs to my mum, according to him one of the benefits of the herbs is that it will minimize the risk of eczema on your baby *insyallah* Experience wise Ryan and his cousins don't get rashes during infancy.

PPP/S: Should you choose to try it out, please check with your doctor's and certified sensei first. Herbs are heaty and this are usually not recommended for pregnancy under 3 months.So exercise with caution.

PPP/S: There's another herb called Kacip Fatimah that I took before labour. People would usually buy it in Mekah. Lucky enough I bought a bunch of it during my umrah walaupun nobody kirim (6th sense,maybe?) Will post a pic of it soon :)

No comments: