Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting Acknowledge...

I've received my appraisal and bonus statement *alhamdullilah* It was way better than I expected. Can go shopping *yeah*

Note to self 1: Work harder next year to further improve knowledge and skills :)

I'm seriously trying not to lose my temper. I don't understand why some people like to make themselves more important than they actually are. They will only "get jokes" if the joke is not on them. They think that they deserve first class access to the happenings in my life eventhough they haven't been a friend for a very long time.

These are the people that tell themselves that they have been a good friend to me , think they deserve special treatment etc. Some of these people don't even call me unless they needed things from me, speak badly BEHIND my BACK, and have repeatedly hurt my feelings ( intentionally on the facade of being HONEST) and deliberately attack my self confidence.

It's not my style to confront you or curse the shit out of you. I can't control the things that you do and to tell you the truth I don't care because your negativity is your problem. I'm happy where I am at the moment and its mainly due to the honest, loving and supportive people around me. If you are not happy don't take it on other people

Note to self 2: Stay away from all the negative energy and pay attention to people that matter

I can't concentrate coz I'm thinking of ways to spend my money. I think I deserve the new Marc for Marc Jacob bag. Just one and maybe a pair of Jimmy Choo's.... heheheh dah mula-lah tu

Note to self 3: Save HALF of my Bonus for rainy days :) The economy is going to be a lot worst next year so better not go overboard. God please save me from myself...

No comments: