- Out with my sister to get a long list of stuff for the wedding (mainly the material for her dress, which I was somehow con to buy).We went to Mydin Subang, Subang Parade, SACC Mall and Plaza Alam Central *phew*. Manage to get 80% of the stuff on the list.
- I was on the hunt for Lan's hantaran gift no 8#, Thank god for the totally nice and helpful "kakak" at the cosmetic counter in Subang Parade.
-Anyway I was seriously pissed off with this "Cik Ponz" (if you get what I mean). You see technically I'm not a difficult customer. I say please and thank you and I try to be courteous to people. I also know what I want, but that does not mean I'm not allowed to ask "questions" and "prices". Maybe you are tired or whatever, but do you have to show your annoyance on your face, tone and body language? Mind you, I was only asking her question for less that 5 minutes. Nasib baik the nice kakak took over, kalau tak serious tak nak pun beli barang kat your counter. *urrghh* technically you are not a "girl" so I don't understand what you are PMS-ing about *roll eyes*
- Anyway I went to picked Lan up when we're in Shah Alam and I managed to get my jewellery for my hantaran :) Love it love it love it...
- Manage to finalize our forms :) We got our marriage approval from Pejabat Agama Islam Daerah Klang.
- Now that everything is CONFIRMED. I shall make this announcement :- My wedding date (nikah) would be on 27 February 2009 and the date of my reception is on the next day 28 February 2009 (Saturday) I will reconfirmed the venue with you guys. Only close friends and family would be invited to the Nikah ceremony and I would try my best to invite all my friends for the reception :)
- Maybe some people are pissed at me for not announcing my wedding date earlier but what they fail to see is the reason behind it. They just keep pushing and pushing pastu konon merajuk. I have to wait for my parents to confirm the dates and for the approval from PAID. I don't see the point of kecoh satu kampung on the tentative date but tak jadi. I will only do something when I'm ready, personal space is something some people need to RESPECT.
- Went to Nilai for my cousin's engagement. It was nice and simple, food was good - ada kambing golek :) Anyway Angah made me carry his hantaran cake. Serious berat nak mati and I was scared to death that I will drop it (It's common knowledge that I'm not the most graceful person around :p) but mission accomplished :)
- Along Az offered to sponsor the hantaran cake for Lan *yea!!* he told me to email him a picture and he will order it for me *save duit saya*
- Went to Nilai 3 with my family. My mum bought bunga pahar to exchange with Lan, goody bag and some artificial flower. My room is starting to look like kedai bunga with all the stuff bersepah2 ;p
- That night we went to Sungai Buloh - Alia's house. Pak Cek is back from Mekah so all of us got together to welcome him back *alhamdullilah* Everything went well. They bought me this really pretty black rhinestone selendang.
- While waiting Titanic was on HBO. It is so irritating to watch the movie with my cousins sometimes. They were like "Na, what happen next?" "why? how? when". Is it a wonder why I refused to bring them out for movies? hahaha..
- The movie bring back memories :) Not necessary good but still.. hahaha.. malas nak elaborate..
- Hmmm... was supposed to go out with Lan but I ended up spending the whole day reading Book 3 & 4 of the Twilight Saga. Dah habis baca dah and I am even more in love with Edward Cullen at the moment *sigh*
- Lan parents came over yesterday to discuss our wedding arrangements etc. My sister cooked (heheh she is a way better cook than me. That I have to admit) and I cleaned. I think it went well...
- Lan stayed over for a while. My mum was going on and on (as always) about god knows what. Hehehe anyway she told Lan to "control" my "shoe and handbag shopping". That traitor was of course nodding and agreeing. Hahaha
- We went to the movies to watch "The Spirit" Hmmmm the movie is "interesting" but not necessary a good thing. Very "Sin City" :p Eva Mendes is a major hotness though. Worth watching the movie just to watch her (I sound like a dude)
- I'm back at work and would be on leave for the rest of the week. Will be back at work next week Monday...
- I can't tag for some reason. So sorry for not replying you messages on the tag board.
- Classes are starting this week and I will be occupied every Tuesday and Thursday till June. I am contemplating on taking extra paper this semester but am not sure if it is a wise choice, with the wedding and all *sigh*
- Anyway wanna wish everybody a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's all aim to be a better person next year.
- Muacks.. love ya!