Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reflection

Hmmm 2008 is ending, so I guess it's time to stock take...

2008 is a good year, as far as a year go. It has its up and down but I will say it has more ups than down.... So here is the TOP 5

1. ATTENDING THE BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT
I know this is lame-lah, but after all these years being a fan, getting to see them live and in person is a dream come true *sigh*

2. GETTING ENGAGED TO MUHAMMAD AZLAN AB MALEK
I'm finally moving on to the next stage in my life. 2 1/2 more months and I'm getting married *insyallah*

3. CLOSING CHAPTERS
Let just say it was a total relief to finally be able to cut all string loose. Some things are better left as it is. Less said about this the better :)

4. CLIMBING LADDERS???
I've been absorbed as a permanent staff in my department and I am now a Senior Executive *cool*

5. GOING BACK TO SCHOOL
I started my Masters in Law, and I've just got my results. Guess who just found out that she's on the dean's list??? Heheheh I got 2 A's and 1 A-, with a CGPA of 3.87. Hahahah I know I'm so poyo for posting my results, but am just so ecstatic. Alhamdullilah!!!!

Of course there are other happenings, but not as eventful or to private for blog *huhuhu* So hope I can improve and become an even better person next year *insyaallah*

No comments: