Friday, December 5, 2008

Long weekend ahead....

I can't wait... going to have a looonnggg weekend due to the Raya Haji Holidays...

The 2 days break was "awesome" minus one "geram" incident. Anyway went to Pavillion on Wednesday and I went totally nuts getting stuff.

I got 2 new shoes and several tops, leggings and a new sunglasses. They were having this promotion in Nine West and Stage (they sell cool Betsey Johnson/Anne Klein/Steve Madden etc) Buy 1 item (10%), 2 item (20%) so on... So I managed to get some stuff for the hantaran, at a reasonable price.

I went into the Stuart Weitzman store, put on a very "kerek" face. The shoes are GORGEOUS, but there is no way Lan in going to allow me to get any of it, even if I use my money :( Takpelah save for other stuff.Like boring house furniture *sobsob*

Yesterday went to pick up my wedding dress for Lan's reception. I love it :) Got the whole suit + tudung/veil etc. I just need to get a matching shoes and some accessories... Took loads of pic, but I can't seem to find my usb cable, so will post more and upload pics once I found it :)

No comments: